February 26, 2012

Hasan Salaam - Music Is My Weapon (2011)

Hasan Salaam releases the new album "Music Is My Weapon", which consists of nine tracks. The album offers guest appearances from artists like: Baron, Steele, Reef The Lost Cauze of Army of The Pharaohs (AOTP), Chace Infinite, Eternia, Badsportt, CF, and One Eyed Kings.

You can check out a lot from the album on KdawG's Official You Tube channel (Promo):
Hasan Salaam - Music Is My Weapon (2011) Playlist by KdawGOfficial

Purchase/Buy/Support (The money goes to a good case): 
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/music-is-my-weapon/id480204118
http://www.amazon.com/Music-Is-My-Weapon-Explicit/dp/B0067D9UWS

Tracklist:
01. 1911
02. Musical Chairs Feat. Baron
03. Shining Feat. Steele, Reef The Lost Cauze, & Chace Infinite
04. Chaos Theory
05. The Letter Feat. Eternia
06. AK-47 Feat. Badsportt, & CF
07. All Roads Lead Home Feat. One Eyed Kings
08. Miss America
09. Music Is My Weapon


Album: Music Is My Weapon
By: Hasan Salaam
Year: 2011
Release Date: December 06, 2011
Label: -
Buy: itunes.apple.com

No comments:

Post a Comment