August 05, 2014

Amp Live of Zion I - Headphone Concerto (2014) Out now!

Amp Live of Zion I, releasing his brand new album, entitled "Headphone Concerto" through Plug Research. The album consists of 14 tracks, and offers guest appearances from artists such as: Anya, Codany Holiday, Dirty Cello, Eric Rachmany, Gift of Gab of Blackalicious, Ill Esha, Mike G of Jungle Brothers, Opio of Souls Of Mischief, Planet Asia, Povi Tamu, Saint Tiimbre, Sol,
The Grouch & Eligh of Living Legends, and The Prof. Productions from: Amp Live of Zion I.

Available in these online stores:
UGHH (UndergroundHipHop.com)
Amazon

Track Listing:
01. No 1 in D Minor Op. 1 - Amore (Produced by Amp Live of Zion I)
02. Last Wall Feat. The Grouch & Eligh of Living Legends (Produced by Amp Live of Zion I)
03. Flight in G Minor Feat. Dirty Cello (Produced by Amp Live of Zion I)
04. Signs Feat. Eric Rachmany (Produced by Amp Live of Zion I)
05. Run Back Feat. Saint Tiimbre (Produced by Amp Live of Zion I)
06. IHEARTHIPHOP Feat. Planet Asia, Opio of Souls Of Mischief, Mike G of Jungle Brothers, Gift of Gab of
Blackalicious, & Codany Holiday (Produced by Amp Live of Zion I)
07. No. 1 in D Minor Op. 2 - Potencia (Produced by Amp Live of Zion I)
08. Remembrance (Produced by Amp Live of Zion I)
09. Are We Dancing Feat. Ill Esha (Produced by Amp Live of Zion I)
10. 10,000 Watts (Produced by Amp Live of Zion I)
11. No. 2 in B Minor Op. 3 - Muziki (Produced by Amp Live of Zion I)
12. Penny Nickel Dime Feat. Anya, & The Prof. (Produced by Amp Live of Zion I)
13. The Formula Feat. Sol (Produced by Amp Live of Zion I)
14. Hustle 360 Feat. Povi Tamu (Produced by Amp Live of Zion I)


Album: Headphone Concerto
Artist(s): Amp Live of Zion I
Year: 2014
Release Date: August 05, 2014
Record Label: Plug Research
Buy:
UGHH, Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment