May 17, 2013

WindchILL of Artists Over Industry - I Have Arrived (2007)


You can now check out two tracks from the instant classic album "I Have Arrived" by WindchILL of Artists Over Industry, from 2007. The album consists of 15 tracks, and offer guest appearances from artists like: Ladii J, SL of Repeat Offenders, Phynite, Apollo's Sun, and Inkwell the Biologic of AOI.

You can check out two tracks on KdawG's Official YouTube channel (Promo):

WindchILL of Artists Over Industry - I Have Arrived (2007) Playlist by KdawGOfficial


Purchase/Buy/Support:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/i-have-arrived/id266067931
http://www.amazon.com/I-Have-Arrived/dp/B00169H3ZY



Track Listing:
01. My Introduction
02. Step Into My World
03. AIn't It Strange
04. Frreezing Rain
05. Best Friends Become Strangers Feat. Ladii J
06. Can't Seem to Shake It Feat. SL of Repeat Offenders, & Phynite
07. Pay Homeage
08. Bad Dreams
09. Bang Bang (That Awful Sound) Feat. Ladii J
10. Reborn
11. I Have Arrived
12. Permanent Pain Feat. Apollo's Sun, & Inkwell the Biologic of AOI
13. Generous Dosage
14. Come With Me
15. Bury the Hatchet Feat. Ladii J




 
Album: I Have Arrived By: WindchILL of Artists Over Industry
Year: 2007
Release Date: Jul 24, 2007
Label: STLP
Buy: itunes.apple.com, amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment