July 01, 2014

D.I.T.C. - The Remix Project (2014) Out now!

D.I.T.C. is out with the new album "The Remix Project", released through Slice-Of-Spice and D.I.T.C. Records. The album consists of 14 tracks, and offers guest appearances from artists like: A.G. of D.I.T.C., Big L of D.I.T.C., Big Pun, Diamond D of D.I.T.C., Diamond Dv, Fat Joe of D.I.T.C., KRS-One, Lord Finesse of D.I.T.C., O.C. of D.I.T.C., Party Arty of D.I.T.C., and Showbiz of D.I.T.C.


Available in these online stores:
UGHH (UndergroundHipHop.com)


Track Listing:
01. We All (Alchemist Remix) Feat. O.C. of D.I.T.C., & A.G. of D.I.T.C. (Produced by Alchemist)
02. Da Enemy (Bink Remix) Feat. Big L of D.I.T.C., & Fat Joe of D.I.T.C. (Produced by Bink)
03. All Love (Apollo Brown Remix) Feat. Fat Joe of D.I.T.C., Lord Finesse of D.I.T.C., Big L of
D.I.T.C., & A.G. of D.I.T.C. (Produced by Apollo Brown)
04. Thich (Lord Finesse Remix) Feat. A.G. of D.I.T.C., Big L of D.I.T.C., & O.C. of D.I.T.C. (
Produced by Lord Finesse of D.I.T.C.)
05. Best Behavior (Showbiz Remix #1) Feat. Big Pun, & Fat Joe of D.I.T.C. (Produced by Showbiz
of D.I.T.C.)
06. Diggin' In The Crates (DJ Premier Remix) Feat. Diamond Dv, Showbiz of D.I.T.C., A.G. of D.I.T.C., &
Lord Finesse of D.I.T.C. (Produced by DJ Premier of Gang Starr)
07. Casualties Of A Dice Game (Buckwild Remix) Feat. Big L of D.I.T.C. (Produced by Buckwild of D.I.T.C.)
08. Time To Get That Money (9th Wonder Remix) Feat. A.G. of D.I.T.C., Diamond D of D.I.T.C., &
O.C. of D.I.T.C. (Produced by 9th Wonder)
09. Internationally Known (Diamond D Remix) Feat. O.C. of D.I.T.C., Fat Joe of D.I.T.C., &
Big L of D.I.T.C. (Produced by Diamond D of D.I.T.C.)
10. Way Of Life (Marco Polo Remix) Feat. Fat Joe of D.I.T.C., Big L of D.I.T.C., Party Ary of
D.I.T.C., & Showbiz of D.I.T.C. (Produced by Marco Polo)
11. Drop It Heavy (Buckwild Remix) Feat. KRS-One, Big Pun, & A.G. of D.I.T.C. (Produced by
Buckwild of D.I.T.C.)
12. Foundation (O.Gee Remix) Feat. Diamond D of D.I.T.C., O.C. of D.I.T.C., A.G. of D.I.T.C.,
& Lord Finesse of D.I.T.C. (Produced by O.Gee of D.I.T.C.)
13. Best Behavior (Showbiz Remix #2) Feat. Big Pun, & Fat Joe of D.I.T.C. (Produced by
Showbiz of D.I.T.C.)
14. Casualties Of A Dice Game (9th Wonder Remix) Feat. Big L of D.I.T.C. (Produced by
9th Wonder)


Album: The Remix Project
Artist(s): D.I.T.C.
Year: 2014
Release Date: June 17, 2014
Record Label: Slice-Of-Spice & D.I.T.C. Records
Buy: UGHH,

No comments:

Post a Comment